JV JAMBOREE I
HIGH SCHOOL SOFTBALL TOURNAMENT
Logan Fields Akron, OH
April 17 - 19, 2020
Tournament fee: $395.00
(Includes a non-refundable administrative fee of $100.00)
Deadlines: Registration February 1, 2020 / Payment Due February 15, 2020
To register your team for the JV Jamboree I go to:
The Racers Foundation Junior Varsity Jamboree tournament provides an opportunity for area High School teams to compete at a high level of play at Firestone Stadium and surrounding Akron area fields.
• 3-Game Guarantee
• 16-team maximum
• Two umpires per game
• Each team is required to bring three new game balls
• Home team determined by a coin flip
• Winner determined by: 1. Record 2. Head to Head 3. Runs Allowed 4. Runs Scored
• Tournament trophies awarded to each pool winner
• Tournament t-shirts available
• Register online through the Tourney Machine link above, followed up with payment made to:
Attn: Joey Arrietta
1575 Firestone Parkway
Akron, OH 44301
• Once team registrations are received, an invoice will be emailed to the email address used for registration.
• There will be a maximum of 16 teams. Tournament registration fee must be received in FULL by the deadline. Teams will not be scheduled for tournament play without receipt of the payment by deadline.
• Registration fees will not be refunded after 30 days prior to the tournament date.
• Refunds will be issued if games are cancelled due to weather as follows:
- No games played 85% of the registration fee minus the non-refundable administrative fee.
- One game played 50% of the registration fee minus the non-refundable administrative fee.
- Two games played no refund will be issued.
Joey Arrietta, President/GM - email@example.com
Zac Bissell, Assistant Director of Fastpitch Operations - firstname.lastname@example.org
Firestone Stadium Administrative Offices – 330-376-8188
FACILITY/FIELD INFORMATION AND POLICIES
• No pregame warm-up is permitted on the playing fields
• Logan Fields - hitting warmup is permitted in the grass areas behind the homerun fence.
Parking and Field Addresses – There is no additional charge for parking
Logan Fields – 61 Vaughn Rd. Akron, Ohio 44319
• Surface lots, including the IBEW Local 306 office are available. Parking is not allowed in the grass areas on Vaughn Rd. If you park in the grass you will be towed at your expense.
Admission – This is a ticketed event.
• Adults are $5.00 and Students are $3.00. Tickets allow admission ALL DAY at all fields. Spectators will be asked to present this ticket to enter all field locations.
• Coaches will check-in at the ticket table located at each field. (previously submitted coaches list for up to 3 coaches).
Concessions – Concessions will be available at Logan Fields providing a variety of concession items throughout the weekend.
Restrooms – Handicap accessible restrooms are available at the concession stand.
• NO Grills or tailgating is permitted in the parking lots or surrounding areas at all playing sites.
Tournament T-Shirts – A limited amount of tournament t-shirts will be available for purchase at Firestone Stadium.