1. Name of Facility: Erie Island Number of Fields: 4
2. Distance from Firestone Stadium Complex: 5.81 miles
3. Ownder of facility/Facility Management: City of Akron
4. Facility mailing address: 1532 Peckham St. Akron, OH 44320
5.Contact information including mailing address, phone number and email:
Name: Joey Arrietta, Tournament Director; Lisa Simpson, Amateur Event Director
Address: 1575 Firestone Parkway, Akron, OH 44301
Phone: (o) 330.376.8188; (c) 330.620.2216; (c) 330.414.8091
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Field(s) availability: Four-Five Fields are available for the duration of the tournament.
7. Similar events hosted at the facility: NSA National Qualifier, HS Spring Showcase, JV Jamboree, Ohio Invitational
8. Fan Amenities:
Restrooms - Centrally located near concession stand.
Concession stand - One large permanent stand
Menu pricing/staff - Basic menu, beverages, grab-n-go itmes
Merchandise/Apparel sales - Tented temporary locations available.
Accommodations for guests with disabilities per ADA - Handicap accessibilities were built to specifications for ADA guidelines.
Number of entrance areas for ticket sales - One entrance to the fields.